Gay Wedding in West Central Ohio
I enjoy every couple that end up booking with me, and subsequently, their wedding day too. Michaela and Samantha’s gay wedding in west central Ohio was no different. They were surrounded by some of the MOST attentive wedding party and supportive family. And the love they shared between them was so incredibly special–you could feel the positive energy throughout the day.
Next are some of my very favorite story-telling photos from Michaela and Sam’s wedding day. Their first-look took a unique spin as we tried to figure out how to work around the train of two dresses. I think we came up something pretty cool. The anticipation was off the charts. I love how they could stay connected with their hands, and yet keep the mystery and excitement of a first look. Keep scrolling!
Q & A with Michaela and Samantha
1. What was the most memorable moment of your day? Our most memorable moment for us was our vows, because in that moment it felt as though it was just the two of us, and it was so beautiful.
2. Any advice for future bride/grooms? Make sure you really rehearse, and the cliché saying of “ not everything goes according to plan on your wedding day” is so true!
3. Funniest memory from your wedding day? Before I (Michaela) started my vows I had to tel our guest they could take a seat. LOL
4. What were your songs?
Pushing up daisy- Brothers Osborne (1st dance)
Your are the reason- Calum Scott ( ceremony entrance)
Millionaire-Chris Stapleton ( ceremony exit)
5. If you could do it all over, would you change anything? Not at all.
6. Where did you go on your honeymoon? We chose to not go on a honeymoon right away, and decided to do one of our dream trips on our first anniversary.
7. Career paths? At the moment we are both in-between careers. As former Marines, there were medical issues that led to our departure. We are now trying to figure out future directions.
Venue: Westlake Lodge, Celina OH
Florist: Lisa Sullivan
Cake Artist: Sugar Mammas Chocolate Cafe
Hair and Make up: INVU Salon
Bridal Dresses: David’s Bridal
Wedding Party attire: The Suit Shop, Azazie’s (Dresses
Ring Boxes: Hand-made by one of the brides
Photographer: Susanna Tanner Photography
Leave a Reply